Monday 23 August 2010

Music to Watch Leeds Rhinos By

With just a few days to go until the Challenge Cup Final it's time I had a look at my matchday playlist to see if there are any tracks I could do with adding to it.

I've been building my list of rip-roaring motivational anthems since the lead-up to the 2007 Grand Final. It's not a particularly long list.

See what you think. I'll start with the obvious stuff. At no point will Heather Small feature in this list as 'Proud' and 'Hero' are songs that get on my nerves, as Joe Pasquale might say.

Here's what I have playing as I get ready to go to the match...

U2, Beautiful Day
Take That, Greatest Day
Black Eyed Peas, I Gotta Feeling
Reverend and the Makers, Heavyweight Champion of the World
Lostprophets, Rooftops
My Chemical Romance, Welcome to the Black Parade
Natasha Bedingfield, Unwritten
The Killers, Mr Brightside (Just because it makes me euphoric)
The Corrs, Baby Be Brave http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZnQksgZKzg

I am considering adding to the list Alicia Keys, Wait Til You See My Face http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Y0dn9i3_Q

Have any you think I should add? Tweet me @peneloperadio or post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment